15 Jun Creme Brûlée Recipe
Posted at 18:35h in Uncategorized 0 Comments
Crème Brulee Recipe
-3 eggs york
-2 cup of heavy cream
-2 tablespoon of sugar
-2 teaspoon of greentea powder
-1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Whisk eggs and sugar
- Cook the cream until it’s almost boiling. Add green tea powder and stir it until they dissolve in the cream. Turn it off before it boil.
- Pour the cream to the eggs mixture slowly, stir it at the same time
- Add vanilla extract.
- Now pour the mixture to mason jar, close it.
- Place them on a glass tray; pour some hot water fill half the tray.
- Bake them for 40 minutes @ 350F
- Put in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle some sugar on top, use the torch to cook the caramel
- Enjoy. 🙂