31 Jul Vietnamese grilled pork shrimp egg rolls rice vermicelli salad bowl recipe -Bun Thit Nuong Cha Gio Tom
1 lbs of pork belly
1 lbs of shrimp
Egg rolls: 4 cut egg rolls (I will make a separated entry on how to make homemade eggrolls, in the mean time you can buy eggrolls at Asian market frozen section of you can skip them)
- Make marinade sauce: 3 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of fish sauce, ½ tablespoon of honey, 2 teaspoon of sugar, 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic, 1 tablespoon of minced shallot, 1 teaspoon of red chili powder, 2 teaspoon of black pepper, 1 tablespoon of olive oil. 2 tablespoon of minced lemongrassà Mix everything together then use this sauce to marinade the pork belly. Whatever left you can marinade the shrimp in it.
- Grill the shrimp for around 10 minutes
- Grill Pork belly until it has golden brown color.
- Lettuces, cucumber, slide carrot, ong choy, purple cabbage.
Dressing sauce instructions:
- 3 tablespoon of fish sauce, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 tablespoon of vinegar and 1 tablespoon of water. Add chopped garlic, shallot and slide carrot to the sauce.
Noodles: I bought rice noodle and cook based on the instruction on the package. It’s called rice vermicelli. You can find on amazon or Asian market or Safeway, wallmart.