15 Mar Udon Noodles with Bacon and Eggs
Udon Noodles with Bacon and Eggs
It’s the weekend again! Today is my cheat day so i decide to make some stir fried noodles 🙂
Its super easy, cheap, and delicious! Cooking time : 20 mins.
-2 packs of Udon noodles. You can buy Udon everywhere now. Walmart, Safeway, asian markets..cost around $.50 to $1.50 each pack.
-Bacon or pork with some fat on it
-Garlic, Onions, fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar, balck pepper,red pepper.
1. Cook the bacon first, take them out when they turn golden brown. Drain all the oil/ fat.
2. Steam the udon in warm water, make sure all the noodles not stick together. Leave it aside.
3. Chop green onions, garlic and pepper.
5. Prep the sauce: 1 table spoon of fish sauce, 1 tbs spoon of soy sauce, 2 teaspoon of sugar, little bit of siracha sauce. Mix them all together
6. Now you can pour some oil, cook the garlic and onions, pepper.
7. Add Udon noodles and bacon together
Add sauce while stirring it.
Add eggs and some green onions, black pepper on the top.
If you like my Udon Noodles with Bacon and Eggs Please share!!