06 Jul Pork Belly Chasu Pork Sliders Recipe
Pork Belly Chasu Pork Sliders Recipe
-2 lbs or pork belly
-1/2 cup of soy sauce
-2 tablespoon of sugar
-1 tablespoon of mirin
-1 tablespoon of sake
-2 cup of water
-shallots, garlic, ginger.
1. Slide garlic, shallot, and ginger.
2. Mix all the ingredients above together and cook them on high until it boil.
3. Put the meat in the pot with the fat part up, cook for 30 minutes.
4. Now Flip the meat and cook the fat part for 10 minutes.
5. Slide the meats and cook them on hot oil pan, add 1 teaspoon of sugar into the oil before pour the meat in.
6. Add around 2 tablespoon of the sauce that we cook the meat in earlier into the pan we are currently frying the slide meat. Cook them until golden brown.
Prep the sandwiches:
-I used mini french bread, if you can’t find them at the market you can just use any type bread you like.
-Sweet chili peppers
-Sauce: Sauce we cook the meat earlier.