24 May Hawaii Macadamia Nut Chocolate Banana Pancake Recipe
Hawaiian Macadamia Nut Chocolate Banana Pancake
Servings: 6-7 pancakes
- 1 cup of flour
-1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
-2.5 teaspoon of baking powder
-1/2 teaspoon of salt
-1 cup of buttermilk
-1 tablespoon of sugar
-1/4 cup of melted butter
Fillings: 1 banana and 2 piece of macadamia nut chocolate
Toppings: Blueberries, whipped cream or maple syrup.
- Whisk all the dry ingredients together.
- Wet ingredients: separate the white and the egg yolk.
Hand mix: white egg, buttermilk and sugar together
Hand mix: egg yolk, melted butter
à Now combine the 2 wet mix above.
Finally combine the wet ingredients with dry ingredients.
Tips: do not over mix.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces into our mix.
- Heat up a nonstick pan. Spray a thin layer of oil on the pan. Drop the batter by a tablespoon into the pan, place few pieces of banana on top of the batter. Flip after 1-2 minutes. The pancake should be golden brown.
- Enjoy with whipped cream or maple syrup!